You said, we did!
In this section we will summarise the actions we have taken as a school in response to parental feedback. Thank you for making your views known!
In 2015-16 we have:
- Simplified the Homework Diaries for next year
- Linked the school website to Facebook to allow parents to receive regular updates
- Used the local supplier LEAP to provide the school uniform so it is easily available all year
- Put all the extra-curricular clubs and the timetable on the website calendar so parents can check when clubs are on
- Contacted Highlife Highland and asked them to use Lundavra as a venue for their activities – two football clubs starting February 2016
- Organised Reading and maths workshops for parents in p1/2 and P2/3. EAL Parent Workshop in April 2016
In 2016-17 we have:
- Introduced ongoing reporting to provide parents with more relevant, up to date progress reports on how your child is doing in school
- Worked with the Parent Council to develop after school Youth Club provision for P4-7’s for two days a week